TTEC recognizes the importance of strong corporate governance as a way to achieve industry leadership and to implement the appropriate balance between the objectives and priorities of our stockholders and our other important stakeholders – our valued clients and communities where we work.
At TTEC, meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to enjoy our world is a part of our overarching purpose to “bring humanity to business”. We believe that proactively managing environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) issues as part of our business strategy is critical to our sustainable growth and is an important part of our risk management strategy. Our comprehensive ESG program is built on four pillars -- enlightened people strategy, sustainable climate friendly operations, philanthropy, and responsible information management. These programs are well resourced, active, and vital to our goal of being a global business leader chosen by employees, customers, partners, and investors because of our reputation for operating with integrity and promoting strong ESG best practices across the globe.
TTEC Board of Directors adopted these Corporate Governance Guidelines, which together with TTEC Restated Certificate of Incorporation, our company Bylaws and charters of the Board’s committees, provide a framework for how TTEC is governed.
These Guidelines are subject to annual review by the Nominating and Governance Committee of the Board to determine whether they continue to advance the best interests of TTEC, our stockholders, our other stakeholders, and whether they comply with relevant laws that regulate TTEC’s business.
How TTEC is Governed
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation of TTEC Holdings, Inc.
- Bylaws of TTEC Holdings, Inc.
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Insider Trading Policy
- TTEC Incentives Recoupment Policy
- Environmental, Social, and Governance ("ESG")
How TTEC Does Business
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – Bulgarian
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – Portuguese
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – Spanish
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – French
- Ethics Code for Executive and Financial Officers
Contact the board of directors or any individual director
Board of Directors
c/o Corporate Secretary
TTEC Holdings, Inc.
9197 South Peoria Street
Englewood, CO 80112
Procedure for reporting a concern to the company
TTEC provides constituents a process to report concerns about company financial, accounting, or auditing matters for analysis and action by the audit committee of the board of directors.