TTEC recognizes the importance of strong corporate governance as a way to achieve industry leadership and to implement the appropriate balance between the objectives and priorities of our stockholders and our other important stakeholders – our valued clients and communities where we work.
At TTEC, meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to enjoy our world is a part of our mission to bring humanity to business. We believe that proactively managing environmental, social, and governance ("ESG") issues as part of our business strategy is critical to our sustainable growth and is an important part of our risk management strategy. ESG framework covers a diverse set of risks designed to capture the needs of various industries. At TTEC, our ESG initiatives are focused on issues specific to our business, employees, clients, and stockholders, including sustainable operations, investing in our people, workplace diversity, philanthropy, and responsible data management.
TTEC Board of Directors adopted these Corporate Governance Guidelines, which together with TTEC Restated Certificate of Incorporation, our company Bylaws and charters of the Board’s committees, provide a framework for how TTEC is governed.
These Guidelines are subject to annual review by the Nominating and Governance Committee of the Board to determine whether they continue to advance the best interests of TTEC, our stockholders, our other stakeholders, and whether they comply with relevant laws that regulate TTEC’s business.
How TTEC is Governed
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation of TTEC Holdings, Inc.
- Bylaws of TTEC Holdings, Inc.
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Insider Trading Policy
- TTEC Incentives Recoupment Policy
- Environmental, Social, and Governance ("ESG")
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – Bulgarian
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – Portuguese
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – Spanish
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – French
- Ethics Code for Employees and Members of Our Supply Chain – French Canadian
- Ethics Code for Executive and Financial Officers
Contact the board of directors or any individual director
Board of Directors
c/o Corporate Secretary
TTEC Holdings, Inc.
9197 South Peoria Street
Englewood, CO 80112
Procedure for reporting a concern to the company
TTEC provides constituents a process to report concerns about company financial, accounting, or auditing matters for analysis and action by the audit committee of the board of directors.