- Only 5 companies from over 1,000 nominations were recognized as Grand Stevie Award winners
- TTEC's CultureCX movement digitizes the employee experience to attract, support, and develop motivated individuals in both remote and brick-and-mortar settings
- TTEC awarded for digital employee initiatives including AI digital employee assistants, gamified mobile apps, and virtual sandbox training
The Grand Stevies are awarded to entries with the highest workplace excellence scores in each of four nations:
TTEC's award-winning entry, "CultureCX Fuels Employee and Client Success," highlights the CultureCX movement that digitizes the employee experience to attract, support, and develop motivated individuals in both remote and brick-and-mortar settings. For example:
- Louie the AI digital assistant guides employees through the hiring and onboarding process with personalized support.
- Digital sandbox learning environments, RealPlay training bot simulations, and wiki-style knowledgebases reduced employee training time by 30- 50% and boosted speed to proficiency by 15-25%.
- Employees use the Gamefied Talent Engine mobile app to track achievements, badges, and compete in a fun gamified environment to develop their careers and unlock privileges and fun benefits.
CultureCX was especially critical to building a strong culture during the pandemic outbreak earlier this year when thousands of employees moved to work at home. The virtual tools allowed employees to stay connected to teammates and supervisors in interactive and engaging ways designed specifically to be digital-first.
"CultureCX is about equipping our employees with the training, equipment, technology, and environment that allow all of us at TTEC to be the best versions of ourselves. Our experience is that this investment in our environment and culture adds strategic value to our clients," said
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word for "crowned," the winners will be celebrated during a virtual (online) awards ceremony on
"Though 2020 has had more challenging times than anyone expected, the Grand Stevie Awards winners prove that through determination, resiliency, and innovation that it's still possible to succeed during rough times" said
- Watch this video to learn how CutlureCX modernizes our culture and empowers our teams
- For more information on TTEC's award-winning customer engagement solutions, visit https://www.ttec.com/asiapacific.
Tweet This: Congratulations to @TTEClife for winning the elite Grand Stevie Award for
About the Stevie® Awards:
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ttec-wins-asia-pacific-grand-stevie-award-for-culturecx-innovation-in-the-philippines-301130506.html