A proven leader in digital CX transformation, Avtex will enhance TTEC's proprietary CX technology portfolio and extensive global partnerships. Avtex will add breadth and depth to TTEC's end-to-end CXaaS platform with a value proposition that includes:
- Transformational, differentiated scale: Adds over 1,000 clients across
North Americaand 500+ experienced CX engineers, data scientists, and solution architects who design, deploy and support complex, integrated digital solutions.
- Expanded technology partnerships with industry leaders: Recipient of multiple Genesys Partner of the Year Awards, including 2020 Global Partner of the Year, and placed five consecutive years in Microsoft's "
Inner Circle" for its industry-leading cloud, data analytics, and AI solutions.
- Meaningful expansion of offerings across industries: Expanded footprint with banking, financial services, insurance, credit unions, public sector, healthcare, and e-commerce clients, among others.
- Significant CX innovation through differentiated intellectual property: Differentiated IP for API integrations, AI/ML and RPA, data analytics, workforce management, cybersecurity, fraud and customized solutions to address industry-specific challenges.
- More than doubles TTEC's coverage of the CX technology addressable market: Combines TTEC's enterprise focus with Avtex's mid-market strengths increasing TTEC's CX addressable market from 25% to more than 50% coverage.
- Industry-leading management team and growth engine: Led by a dedicated executive team comprised of industry veterans with extensive experience in technology-enabled CX strategies. Strong sales performance is driven by a high-powered, award-winning, go-to-market organization.
- Accretive: High growth, robust financial profile, and synergies from the combined organizations.
"This acquisition will be transformational for TTEC and will expand our position as the global go-to-partner for holistic, cloud-based customer experience solutions. It will put all of the major Tier 1 CX technologies under one roof and accelerate digital innovation with industry-leading IP, including API integrations, AI/ML and RPA, data analytics, and vertical-specific solutions for fraud, cybersecurity, and automation. The result will create a single source for seamless CX orchestration across every interaction channel that will increase speed-to-market and customer-centric differentiation for our clients," commented
The acquisition is subject to customary regulatory completion clearance by the US antitrust agencies.
Avtex is a full-service Customer Experience (CX) company focused on helping organizations build meaningful connections with their customers, members, and constituents. Avtex offers a wide range of solutions to support CX transformation planning and orchestration of experiences for clients. Avtex has offices across the
- Hear from
George Demouabout joining TTEC and why it will change the game for digital customer experiences
- Learn how
TTEC Digitalcan transform customer experiences
- Download your Effortless Experiences Toolkit
- Check out TTEC's prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in Forrester's Omnichannel Wave
Tweet This: TTEC announces its intent to acquire @Avtex – soon adding Genesys and Microsoft to the Humanify CX ecosystem! #cloudcontactcenter #virtualcontactcenter #acquisition
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ttec-has-agreed-to-acquire-avtex-a-cx-technology-leader-expanding-its-position-as-the-global-go-to-partner-for-next-generation-end-to-end-digital-customer-experience-solutions-301237878.html